- Regulates the redox processes in the plant.
- Eliminates zinc deficiency in the synthesis of enzymes in the plant.
- Improves plant assimilation of nitrogen from the soil.
- Enhances stress tolerance and drought tolerance.
Application: foliar application of crops.
The effect of trace elements on the plant:
- Regulates protein, lipid, carbohydrate and phosphorus metabolism of enzymes.
- Activates the work and biosynthesis of vitamins and growth substances - auxins.
- Participates in many physiological processes occurring in the plant, in particular - in photosynthesis, synthesis of amino acids, chlorophyll, organic acids and vitamins, in redox processes, metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids.
- Increases drought and frost resistance of plants, protein content, resistance to disease damage.
- Promotes rapid formation of the root system of the plant.
- Promotes cell division to form an additional nucleus.
- Softens the effect of drought on the plant, increases the resistance of the plant to diseases, balances the effect of nitrogen fertilizers.
- Stimulates all the processes associated with the fertilization of flowers, setting, formation and ripening of fruits.
- Improves carbohydrate and nitrogen metabolism in plants.
- Improves high-quality food and technological characteristics of products.
- Activates the activity of enzymes, regulates the respiration process of the plant, actively participates in protein and carbohydrate metabolism, improves moisture absorption by the root system.
- Promotes an increase in sugar content in cells and an increase in osmotic pressure, ensures active plant growth.
- Increases plant resistance to high and low temperatures.
- Increases plant resistance against fungal and bacterial diseases.
- Positive effect on the taste of the fruit.
- Provides yield and product quality, improves the shelf life of fruits and vegetables.
|№ p.p.||Indicator Name|
TU U 20.1-13641158-001: 2017
|1.||Appearance||Milk white liquid|
|2.||PH within||8,0 – 9,0|
|3.||Density at 20 + 0.5 ° С, kg / m³, not less than||1250|
The content of trace elements in chelate form, g / l, not less than:
Safety measures: the fertilizer is non-toxic and safe, environmentally friendly.
In case of contact with skin or eyes, rinse with warm water.
Warranty period of storage - 3 years.